Sat, Jun 01|
Spokane Convention Center
2024 Artist Alley Application
Welcome to our Online Application Process. RSVP to apply. Please see below to read about our New Online Application Process.
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2024, 9:30 AM – Jun 02, 2024, 4:00 PM
Spokane Convention Center, 334 W Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane, WA 99201, USA
About the Event
Online Application Process:
1. You (Artist or Exhibitor) submit your information and agree to our terms and conditions online.
2. Lilac City Entertainment reviews your information submitted within 5-7 business days.
3. If approved you will receive an email with an electronic invoice to pay for your space selected.
- You will have one calendar week to submit your electronic invoice payment.
- If you do not pay your invoice in one week you will receive a reminder to pay for your invoice.
- If two weeks pass without paying for your invoice your application will be withdrawn from consideration.
4. Once you have paid for your invoice you will receive a final email confirmation within 3-5 business days confirming your payment guaranteeing your space for the 18th Annual Lilac City Comicon June 1-2, 2024 in Spokane, WA.
Setup - Friday May 31st, 2024
Hours of Operation:
Saturday June 1st, 2024
Sunday June 2nd, 2024
Types of Exhibitor (Businesses selling comics, collecibles, merch etc.) Booths Available:
- In-Line Exhibitor 10'x10' Booth $235; Includes one (1) 8'x2' table, table linen, two (2) chairs & two (2) badges.
- Corner Exhibitor 10'x10' Booth $260; Includes one (1) 8'x2' table, table linen, two (2) chairs & two (2) badges.
- Premium Endcap 20'x10' Booth $550; Includes Pipe & Drape, two (2) 8'x2' tables, two (2) table linens, two (2) chairs & four (4) badges.
Artist Alley (Art, Prints, Handmade Items etc.):
- In-Line Artist Alley 6'x6' space $150; Includes one (1) 6'x2' table, table linen, two (2) chairs and two (2) badges.
Setup Instructions, Booth Assignment Placement & Further Show Details will be emailed 4 weeks prior to showtime.
We do not accept applications from MLM businesses or businesses that do not have a connection to Pop Culture (ie Real Estate, Makeup, Gutters etc.).
Interested in helping support your friendly neighborhood comicon while also promoting your business? Then we have affordable options for you.
- Minion - $100 (unlimited available). You get your logo & your website linked to our homepage as an official sponsor.
- Sidekick - $200 (unlimited available). You get Social Media Shoutout leading up to the show + Minion Benefits.
- Superhero - $300 (unlimited available). You provide us with a Business Card/Flyer to be placed with 800 VIP swag bags + Sidekick & below Benefits.
- Boss Level - $500 (unlimited available). You Business Logo on Digital Monitors inside the Convention Center during the show, + all Superhero, Sidekick & Minion Benefits.
- (NEW) Lord of the Manor - $1,000 (10 of 10 available). You Design a 2.5'W x 4'H Vertical Poster Banner to promote your business, We print It and hang it inside Convention Center Lobby Entrance, after the show you Keep the Banner + all lower sponsorship tiers & benefits. Cutoff is by May 1st, 2024 or FCFS.
- (NEW) Feeling Saucy - $1,500 (3 of 3 available). Your Business Logo featured as an official Sponsor on anywhere from 2-3 Billboards around Spokane with an estimated 250k impressions per Billboard posted 30 days prior to our next show plus lower sponsorship tiers & benefits. Cutoff is by May 1st, 2024 or FCFS.
- (NEW) The Kitchen Sink - $2,000 (2 of 2 available). You get a 10'x20' Premium Endcap Booth to exhibit and sell your merch on the show floor during Lilac City Comicon 2024 which includes Pipe & Drape, two (2) 8'x2' table, four (4) chairs, table linens & four (4) badges + all other sponsorship tiers & benefits. Cut off is May 1st 2024 or FCFS.